Manisa - Kula - Çelengöz Dam, Planning Engineering Services (ru)
|Client||DSİ 2nd Regional Directorate - İzmir|
|Duration of Services||2008 - 2009|
Brief Description of the Project:
Project area covers the cultivated lands in Başıbüyük, Evci and Bebekli Villages of Kula Sub-province of Manisa Province, in Gediz Basin in Aegean Region.
The project aims at evaluating the water potential of Gökdere and Bebekli streams, identifying the lands irrigable by water from Çelengöz Dam, opening these lands to irrigated farming and solving drainage problem in areas which are poorly drained.
The following structures are planned for construction under the Project;
- Çelengöz Dam of Zoned Earth Fill type and 30.00 m height from foundation, on the Çelengöz Stream
- Irrigation Network on gross 403 ha, supplied water from Çelengöz Dam
- Bebekli Weir and Conveyance Channel on the Bebekli Stream.
- Studies were carried out in two phases.
1. Interim Report
The first phase comprised the studies for selecting the types and capacities of project structures under the Contract and defining the project formulation. The “Engineering Hydrology Report”, “Agricultural Economy and Land Acquisition Planning Report” and “Engineering Geology and Natural Construction Materials Planning Report” were be prepared in this phase. The “Interim Report” was submitted to DSI and following approval by DSI, planning studies were proceeded with.
2. Planning Report
The second phase comprised detailed planning studies for structures (e.g. embankment, diversion conduit, spillway, bottom weir, irrigation network etc.). Studies included dimensioning of the structures, preparation of drawings, BoQs and cost estimates and determining the project efficiency based on economic analyses, all on the basis of optimization studies as per the final project formulation.
For environmental impacts assessment, EIA Project Introductory File on material borrow areas and quarries was prepared and “EIA is Not Required” Certificate was obtained.
Scope of Services:
- Planning studies
- Dams and Water Resources (ru)
- Dams (ru)
- Irrigation & Drainage Systems (ru)
- Water Resources Planning (ru)
- DSİ Region 02 GÖLSU Projects Planning and Design Services – Part 1 (ru)
- DSİ Region 02 GÖLSU Projects Planning and Design Services – Part 2 (ru)
- Gümüşhane Province Lagoon and Irrigation Planning and Design Services – Part 2 (ru)
- GÖLSU Manisa Province Projects Planning Engineering Services, Part 2 (ru)
- Balıkesir Balya Lagoons Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Sakarya Province, Kütahya Province and Bilecik Province Lagoons Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- GÖLSU İzmir Province Projects Planning Engineering Services – Part 2 (ru)
- Planning Reports for Kahramanmaraş Logoons and Irrigations (ru)
- Giresun Province Lagoons & Irrigations Preparation of Planning Report, Part 1 (ru)
- Bakırçay Basin Lagoons & Irrigations Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Uşak Province Eşme Sub-province Lagoons & Irrigations Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- DSI 22nd Regional Directorate Lagoons and Irrigations Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Edirne Çakmak Dam Irrigation, Preparation of Revised Planning Report (ru)
- Uşak Sub-Provincial Plains Irrigation Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Manisa - Kula - Çelengöz Dam, Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Kahramanmaraş - Adatepe & Karakuz Irrigation Planning Revision Engineering Services (ru)
- Manisa Kırkağaç Project, Aydıncık Dam Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Ankara Şereflikoçhisar Peçenek Dam Irrigation Planning Revision and Detail Design Services (ru)
- Tunca (Suakacağı) Dam and HEPP Irrigation Project Basic Data Collection, Planning & Design Engineering Services (ru)
- Küçük Menderes (Small Maiandros River) Project, Uladı Dam Planning Engineering Services (ru)
- Bartın – Arıt - Kozcağız Basic Data Collection and Planning Project (ru)
- Filyos Creek Basin Master Plan Revision and Planning Project (ru)
- Water Resources Planning - Other References (ru)
- River Rehabilitation & Flood Protection (ru)
- Agricultural Development Planning & Training (ru)