Infrastructural Project for Koalack, Louga and St. Louis in Senegal
|Client||Office National de l’Assainissement du Senegal (ONAS)|
|Partner||Hydroconsult International (Senegal)|
|Financing||Islamic Development Bank (IDB)|
|Duration of Services||2004 – 2007|
Brief Description of the Project :
Project management and construction supervision services for rehabilitation of wastewater and stormwater systems at Koalack, Louga and St. Louis in Senegal.
- Rehabilitation of treatment plant in Kaolack and installation of mechanical treatment system,
- Rehabilitation of two pumping stations in N’dorong and Bongre in Kaolack,
- 2 km Ø250 PVC of sewerage collection system in Kaolack,
- Replacement of 3.5 km ACP with PVC pipes in Kaolack,
- 200 manholes and 11.50 km Ø160 PVC house connection in Kaolack.
- Rehabilitation of treatment plant in Louga and installation of mechanical treatment system,
- Rehabilitation of the existing pumping station in Louga,
- Design of sewerage collection system in Louga (10.30 km ø250 PVC),
- 228 manholes and 6.55 km Ø160 PVC house connection.
St. Louis City;
- 4 km storm water channel,
- 4 km storm water collector (Ø300 – Ø 500mm)
- Raising of the existing embankment up to 1.80 m.
- Rehabilitation of Diaminar Pumping Station.
Scope of Services :
- Preparation of tender documents,
- Technical assistance to the Client during tender period,
- Construction supervision.
- Municipal Infrastructure
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wastewater and Stormwater Drainage
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Yalova Çınarcık, Teşvikiye, Kocadere and Esenköy Sewerage Systems, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall
- Detailed Design for Wastewater and Stormwater Networks, Overflow Structures and Wastewater Treatment Plant in Central Districts of Ankara
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, Stormwater and Wastewater Project of Çubuk Catchment Area
- Siirt Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Batman Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Infrastructural Project for Koalack, Louga and St. Louis in Senegal
- Malatya Wastewater Plant
- Wastewater Treatment Plants - Other References
- Solid Waste Management
- Institutional Strengthening and Technical Assistance