Yalova Çınarcık, Teşvikiye, Kocadere and Esenköy Sewerage Systems, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall
|Client||General Directorate of İller Bank|
|Financing||Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED)|
|Duration of Services||2007 – 2011|
Brief Description of the Project :
a) Çınarcık – Kocadere – Teşvikiye Group Sewerage Network
Total design target population is 230.000 persons for the target year 2036.
- Sewerage network Ø200 to Ø1200 mm in diameter and 66 km in total length
- Stormwater pipeline Ø400 to Ø1000 mm in diameter and 6 km in total length
- Force main Ø900mm in diameter and 1.5 km in length
- Pump Station TM2: 2 duty+1 standby, Qp=350 lt/s, Hm=21m, total area A=900 m2
- Pump Station TM3: 2 duty+1 standby, Qp=175 lt/s, Hm=5m, total area A=380 m2
b) Çınarcık – Kocadere – Teşvikiye Joint Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall
- Wastewater Treatment Plant (Extended Aeration – Active Sludge):
Population: 140.000 person in 2016 (Stage 1), 230.000 person in 2036 (Stage 2),
Design Flow: 400 lt/s in 2016 (Stage 1), 650 lt/s in 2036 (Stage 2)
- Sea Outfall (HDPE Ø710 mm): On-shore 1044 m plus off-share 420 m including diffuser 80 m, approximately 1464 m in total length. Depth of diffuser is 40 cm. Receiving environment is the Marmara Sea.
- Creek Improvement: Open channel in three different cross-sections in channel widths 10 m, 15 m and 25.5 m, and in total length 550 m.
c) Esenköy Sewerage Network
Total design target population is 47.000 persons in the target year 2036.
- Sewerage network Ø200 to Ø800 mm in diameter and 27 km in total length
- Force main Ø200 to Ø500 mm in diameter and 1.2 km in length
- Pump Station TM1: 2 duty+1 standby, Qp=30 lt/s, Hm=46m, total area A=750 m2
- Pump Station TM2: 3 duty+1 standby, Qp=60 lt/s, Hm=11m, total area A=1000 m2
- Pump Station TM3: 3 duty+1 standby, Qp=75 lt/s, Hm=33m, total area A=1000 m2
d) Armutlu Wastewater Treatment Plant
Construction of Stage 1 units (for the year 2015), connection of effluent to existing sea outfall which is in operation and connection between existing pump station TM3 and WWTP inlet.
Population: 40.000 persons in 2015 (Stage 1) and 71.000 persons in 2035 (Stage 2)
Design Flow: 135 lt/s in 2015 (Stage 1) and 235 lt/s in 2035 (Stage 2).
Scope of Services :
- Project Management
- Construction Supervision
- Services during Commissioning and Starting – Up Process
- Services during Final Acceptance Process.
- Municipal Infrastructure
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wastewater and Stormwater Drainage
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Yalova Çınarcık, Teşvikiye, Kocadere and Esenköy Sewerage Systems, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall
- Detailed Design for Wastewater and Stormwater Networks, Overflow Structures and Wastewater Treatment Plant in Central Districts of Ankara
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, Stormwater and Wastewater Project of Çubuk Catchment Area
- Siirt Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Batman Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Infrastructural Project for Koalack, Louga and St. Louis in Senegal
- Malatya Wastewater Plant
- Wastewater Treatment Plants - Other References
- Solid Waste Management
- Institutional Strengthening and Technical Assistance