Construction Supervision of Yalova Çınarcık, Teşvikiye, Kocadere and Esenköy Sewerage Systems, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall
|Client||General Directorate of İller Bank|
|Financing||Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED)|
|Duration of Services||2007 – 2011|
Brief Description of the Project :
1.1 Çınarcık – Kocadere – Teşvikiye Group Sewerage Network
Sewerage Line - total 53.5 km, Ø200 - Ø1200 mm concrete pipes,
Plot Connections - total 7.7 km, Ø150 mm concrete pipes,
Stormwater Line - total 5 km, Ø400 – Ø1000 mm concrete pipes, total 1.4 km, 1.000 x 1.000 mm concrete box-culvert, total 2.2 km, 1.000 x 1.500 mm concrete box-culvert,
Force Main - 1.14 km, Ø900 mm, 12.5 Atu CTP pipes
TM2 Pump Station- 1 screw pump, Qp = 200 lt/s, Hm=3 m , 1 submersible pump, Qp = 175 lt/s, Hm=5 m
TM3 Pump Station- 2 duty + 1 standby, Qp = 350 lt/s, Hm=27 m
were constructed within scope of sewerage and stormwater drainage works.
1.2 Çınarcık – Kocadere – Teşvikiye Common Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall Structure
The completed WWTP is designed on the basis of extended-aeration active sludge system for Phase-1 (year 2015) design flows 150 l/s in winter, 400 l/s in summer and Phase-2 (year 2036) design flows 320 l/s in winter and 650 l/s in summer. The effluent is discharged into the Marmara Sea through total 1336 m-long sea outfall.
Creek Improvement: 1155 m-long open channel improvement in three different sections 10 m, 15 m and 25.5 m in width.
2.1 Esenköy Sewerage Network
Total design target population in 2036 target year is 47.000 persons. The following structures were constructed within scope of sewerage works:
Sewerage Line - total 25 km, Ø200 - Ø800 mm concrete pipes,
Plot Connections - total 2.3 km, Ø150 mm concrete pipes,
Force Main - 1.3 km, Ø200-500 mm, 12.5 Atu CTP pipes
TM1 Pump Station- 2 duty + 1 standby, Qp = 30 lt/s, Hm=46m
TM2 Pump Station- 3 duty + 1 standby, Qp = 60 lt/s, Hm=11m
TM3 Pump Station- 3 duty + 1 standby, Qp = 75 lt/s, Hm=33 m
2.2 Esenköy Wastewater Treatment Plant & Sea Outfall
The WWTP, constructed under the Project, is designed on the basis of extended – aeration active sludge system for Phase 1 (year 2016) design flows 27 l/s in winter and 107 l/s in summer, and phase-2 (year 2035) design flows 47 l/s in winter and 155 l/s in summer. The effluent is discharged into the Marmara Sea through total 1010 m-long sea outfall.
3) Armutlu Wastewater Treatment Plant
Construction of Phase 1 (year 2015) units, connection of the effluents to existing sea outfall and connection of existing pump station TM3 to the inlet of WWTP are included in the works under the project.
The completed WWTP is designed on the basis of extended – aeration active sludge system, for Phase 1 (year 2015) design flows 35 l/s in winter and 135 l/s in summer and Phase 2 (year 2035) design flows 50 l/s in winter and 235 l/s in summer.
Scope of Services :
- Project Management
- Construction Supervision
- Services in Commissioning and Starting – Up Period
- Services in Final Acceptance Period.
- Municipal Infrastructure
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wastewater and Stormwater Drainage
- Detail Design for Wastewater and Stormwater System of Bursa City Mustafakemalpaşa District and Related Villages
- Azerbaijan - Consultancy Services for Water and Wastewater Networks, WTP and WWTP in 22 Regions
- Consultancy Services for Construction and Rehabilitation of Sewerage and Stormwater Networks in Denizli
- Construction Supervision of Yalova Çınarcık, Teşvikiye, Kocadere and Esenköy Sewerage Systems, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sea Outfall
- Antalya Sewerage System Construction and Water Network Rehabilitation Project
- Detailed Design for Wastewater and Stormwater Networks, Overflow Structures and Wastewater Treatment Plant in Central Districts of Ankara
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, Stormwater and Wastewater Project of Çubuk Catchment
- Kastamonu Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Siirt Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Batman Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Infrastructural Project for Koalack, Louga and St. Louis in Senegal
- Aliağa Organized Industrial Zone Consultancy Services for Infrastructure Works
- Antalya Water Supply and Sanitation Project (Contract No. C62)
- İzmir Large Canal Project, Southern Sewer Collectors
- Antalya Water Supply and Sanitation Project (Contract No.C61)
- Greater Ankara Sewerage and Stormwater Project (BAKAY)
- Wastewater & Stormwater Drainage - Other References
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Solid Waste Management
- Institutional Strengthening and Technical Assistance