Giresun Province Lagoons & Irrigations Preparation of Planning Report, Part 1
|Client||DSİ 22nd Regional Directorate - Trabzon|
|Duration of Services||2011 - 2012|
Brief Description of the Project:
The project areas cover the lands of Şebinkarahisar and Alucra Sub-provinces of Giresun province in the Black Sea Region of our country. Project structures are as follows;
Giresun Şebinkarahisar Dönençay Lagoon & Irrigation: Clay Core Rock-Fill type lagoon, 49.70 m high from foundation, to irrigate gross 740 ha land from the lagoon.
Giresun – Şebinkarahisar Ovacık Lagoon & Irrigation: Clay Core Rock-Fill type lagoon, 38.30 m high from foundation, to irrigate gross 520 ha land from the lagoon.
Giresun – Alucra Yeşilyurt Lagoon & Irrigation: Clay Core Rock-Fill type lagoon, 34.00 m high from foundation, to irrigate gross 162 ha land from the lagoon.
Giresun – Alucra Çalgan Lagoon & Irrigation: Clay Core Rock-Fill type lagoon, 34.50 m high from foundation, to irrigate gross 509 ha land from the lagoon.
Planning reports were prepared individually for the above-mentioned lagoons. Studies for the project were carried out in two phases;
1. Interim Report / Preliminary Study Report
Studies for defining the types and capacities of contractual structures and selecting the technically and economically optimum solution were carried out. At this stage of the project, the “Engineering Hydrology Report”, “Agricultural Economy and Land Acquisition Planning Report” further to “Engineering Geology and Natural Construction Materials Planning Report” and the “Land Classification and Drainage Report”, at planning level, were prepared, and 1/1000-scale mapping services for the dam reservoir area and axis sites of lagoons were provided.
2. Planning Report
On approval of the preliminary study report, the “Giresun Province Lagoons and Irrigations Planning Report” and appendices thereto were prepared on the basis of formulation agreed by DSI on completion of EIA studies, the Project Introductory Files for Lagoons were prepared and presented to Giresun Provincial Directorate of “Environmental Impact Assessment Is Not Required” Decision was obtained.
Scope of Services:
- Planning studies
- Dams and Water Resources
- Irrigation & Drainage Systems
- Water Resources Planning
- DSİ Region 02 GÖLSU Projects Planning and Design Services – Part 1
- DSİ Region 02 GÖLSU Projects Planning and Design Services – Part 2
- Gümüşhane Province Small Dams Irrigation Planning and Design Services – Part 2
- GÖLSU Manisa Province Projects Planning Engineering Services, Part 2
- Balıkesir Balya Small Dams Planning Engineering Services
- Sakarya Province, Kütahya Province and Bilecik Province Lagoons Planning Engineering Services
- GÖLSU İzmir Province Projects Planning Engineering Services – Part 2
- Planning Reports for Kahramanmaraş Small Dams and Irrigations
- Giresun Province Lagoons & Irrigations Preparation of Planning Report, Part 1
- Bakırçay Basin Lagoons & Irrigations Planning Engineering Services
- Uşak Province Eşme Sub-province Lagoons & Irrigations Planning Engineering Services
- DSI 22nd Regional Directorate Lagoons and Irrigations Planning Engineering Services
- Edirne Çakmak Dam Irrigation, Preparation of Revised Planning Report
- Uşak Sub-Provincial Plains Irrigation Planning Engineering Services
- Manisa - Kula - Çelengöz Dam, Planning Engineering Services
- Kahramanmaraş - Adatepe & Karakuz Irrigation Planning Revision Engineering Services
- Manisa Kırkağaç Project, Aydıncık Dam Planning Engineering Services
- Ankara Şereflikoçhisar Peçenek Dam Irrigation Planning Revision and Detail Design Services
- Tunca (Suakacağı) Dam and HEPP Irrigation Project Basic Data Collection, Planning & Design Engineering Services
- Küçük Menderes (Small Maiandros River) Project, Uladı Dam Planning Engineering Services
- Bartın – Arıt - Kozcağız Basic Data Collection and Planning Project
- Filyos Creek Basin Master Plan Revision and Planning Project
- Water Resources Planning - Other References
- River Rehabilitation & Flood Protection
- Agricultural Development Planning & Training